I am not exactly an introvert. Ask my husband or close friends, and they might tell you that I love to talk and be very much in the mix of things. There are some definite perks and downfalls to this:
• pro: I get to meet and talk to new people
• con: Not everyone cares to hear about how cute my puppies are.
• pro: I have fantastic friends with whom I can laugh and kid around at restaurants.
• con: We annoy all the other people who are just trying to enjoy their dinners.
• pro: I enjoy having friends over to the house.
• con: I have to clean (yuck!)
• pro: I love to go out with friends and family.
• con: No moolah!
Do you have these same situations? Want to add to my list? Comment below!