Yes, that is my hair dye currently in my hair. If you look closely, you will see that it says that it will cover 100% of my gray. Sad. I remember the days of looking for temporary dyes instead of these permanent gray-root camoflaugers!
I have to face the facts. I am getting old(er). My body doesn’t quite work the same way it did even 5 years ago. Conversations with friends begin with, “What did the doctor say?” and “Does your back still hurt?”
Instead of focusing on the downward spiral, let’s take a look at the positives, shall we?
– I have a few decades worth of fashion to choose from.
– I know what I want to be when I grow up.
– I get offered help more often.
– I have a big story database.
– I have learned lots of jokes.
– My wrinkles are indications of all of my smiles I have had over the years.
– My gray hairs match my pale skin.
– I can offer first-hand advice because I have been there/done that.
I guess getting older has its perks!
Are you feeling like you are getting old? What are some positives that you can add to my list?