It is that time of year again for teachers. All the grading, paperwork, and lesson plans are put on hold for a couple months. Sadly, so are the hugs, hand-drawn pictures, and aha moments. In commemoration of summer break – let’s take a look at the positives of being a teacher!
– I will start with the most obvious – summer break, Christmas breaks, and spring breaks.
– Kids who show their appreciation by taking notice of your likes and dislikes. Then they take that to make fun gifts/cards for you.
– Other people who understand your OCDness.
– I have a good excuse to be on Pinterest even more!
– It is okay to use cute scrapbook paper daily.
– Every year you get new challenges and memories with your new class.
– Each and every day is different. It is full of surprises!
So here’s to you, teachers, students, and parents! Enjoy this summer!