This summer has already been quickly flying. The handsome husband and I (along with another adult) took several youth kids on a trip not was wonderful, enlightening, and a lot of fun.
This week, the real fun began – Vacation Bible School. This year I volunteered myself to help. Little did I know that I would be working with the 3 through 5 year olds. I have
learned relearned some fascinating things about this age that I had forgotten
For instance –
– I have used the phrase, “Do you need to go potty?” more times than I can count.
– Spaghetti is best eaten with tiny little fingers.
– Simply asking them to sit quietly takes an army or an empty lap.
– Leading them to five different classrooms is best done with a large, yellow rope. No, not to tie them up.
– Although they want to be independent and are headstrong, they need us.
Kids are funny, aren’t they?