My mom, step-dad, the hubs, and I all returned from a cruise about a week ago. With all of the crazy cruises
blowing up having problems lately, we made sure to pack some extra crackers just in case we got stranded.
I am glad to say that we made it back alive! It is possible to take a cruise and not get stranded. Way to go Carnival!
– all you can eat everything, including chocolate extravaganza
– trying new foods like shark, alligator, and frog legs
– excursions: tubing, dune buggying, tours, and ocean kayaking
Least Favorite Parts:
– the scale when you return home
– the credit card bill
– tropical depression detour
Have you ever been on a cruise? What was your favorite part? Least favorite?