So, I had to bribe my husband. In exchange for a ten minute back rub, he consented to doing a little experimental post. I told him that I would give him questions to answer about me.
Disclaimer: We are very honest with one another. And no offense was taken to any of the answers given.
1. What was the first thing that you noticed about me?
Your calves. Because they were white. And you had curly hair. And a small nose.
(Uh.. thanks? I can’t help it that I am Casper-like. Also, I used to have permed hair, but it is straight now. )
2. If you could describe me as any animal, what would it, and why?
I don’t really hang around any animals. How many more questions do we have before we are done?
(He wasn’t being really cooperative with this question.)
3. What is one thing that I do that embarrasses you?
Sometimes you talk too much. You don’t know what not to say sometimes. You have no filter.
(I would have to agree with him on this one. Working on it!)
4. Do you want our future children to be more like you or me? Why?
Both. Because we make a great couple.
(I think he is trying to make up for the last question.)
He continues with It’ll have hair if it has your traits.
5. What is the most annoying thing that I do?
How you can sit on the couch for hours and watch tv. And not be bored. And then want to do it again the next day, the next day, and then the next week. And then you’ll find something else to watch even though you really don’t even like it.
6. What is your favorite thing about me?
I don’t know. There’s a lot. You’re beautiful inside and out. And you give good back rubs. And you can cook well.
(Aww! How sweet!)
7. What are three words that you could use to describe me?
Loyal, outgoing, and impatient.
(Yes, yes, and yes.)