Most of you who have met me have also met my 6’6″ mammoth of a husband. Next to my 5’4″ shortness, he seems even bigger.
Yep. That’s us. Aren’t we precious?
I have learned a lot about tall people from marrying my darling husband.
1) Tall people actually don’t like being asked how tall they are. (Or maybe that’s just him.)
2) A queen size bed is not big enough for the both of us. We get excited to visit my family in Tennessee because they have a king size bed in which we get to sleep.
3) Shopping for pants, especially jeans, is a nightmare unless you want grandpa jeans. When he finds some that fit, he typically will buy at least two of them in different faded colors.
4) Did I mention the shoe shopping dilemma? Just a couple of weeks ago, he bought size 15 shoes and is having to return them because they are too small.
5) Tall people cheat when they “steal” your stuff. I can’t jump 3 extra feet up in the air to retrieve my phone dangling from his fingers.
6) It is so nice to have someone whose arms are long enough to hug around my extra padding.
I love my husband and his tallness. I wouldn’t change it for the world.