Let’s just start this thing off right. I am a woman. And I love football.
Down here in the south, it seems inevitable to cheer for some SEC team (whether you like football or not). Hounds tooth. Check. Tiger earrings. Check. Bright-as-the-sun orange. Check.
I have heard many women complain about their husbands spending all of their time watching games in the fall.
I am here to tell you, ladies, count it is a blessing! Here is why:
1) You can play college pick-em fantasy football with your husband and watch him as he cries when you beat him.
2) You can ask, “Honey, can I get some new boots to go with my new cute football jersey?”
3) You can take a nap while your husband is watching the game.
4) You get to prepare delicious party dips and appetizers to
devour share with company.
5) You will have something to talk about the next day in Sunday school. (This is never a problem for me.. talking, that is.)
What are some more reasons that women should love football season?
Oh yeah, and GO VOLS!